Healthy Habits- healthy lifestyle
Can you all believe it’s the end of January? 31 days done!
This is a great chance to check in with everyone and see if you are noticing any trends starting, habits being formed, lifestyles growing?
I didn’t share any concrete goals for January, but I have some great accomplishments!
- writing a post every day.
- drinking 20 oz of water first thing in the morning
- drinking 100 oz of water overall each day
- taking my supplements everyday
- created a morning routine that helps Chris out with household chores- feed kittehs and do training session with the Kid, empty dishwasher, clean litter box, and take the recycling out.
So for February I’m excited to say I have an amazing month long goal: YOGA!
I hate yoga. I loathe it with every fiber of my being. I’ve tried it multiple times and I just never liked it. But I know it would do a world of good for me, so I committing to doing it ALL MONTH, no matter how much I dislike it the first day, week, or whatever. One of two things is going to happen: 1) I’ll see the benefits and FEEL the benefits and come to love it, or B) I’ll still hate it and I’ll never have to try it ever again. I have a strong feeling it’s going to be a healthy habit.
As for other incredibly healthy habits, I have simpler goals
- do glute exercises everyday, preferably at lunch but after work is acceptable, as long as I DO THEM!
- use my foam roller for at least 15 minutes each night
- on weekdays, be off electronics by 9pm
- on weekdays, be in bed by 10 pm
What are some of your goals for February? I’d love to hear them!