One Good Thing Deserves Another
I’m struggling with negativity in my life right now.
It’s hard to work on improving my wellbeing when I feel so much pressure that I might explode.
So to take some of this pressure off, I think a gratitude list is in order.
I was going to list just one thing- but wouldn’t you know, when I started going through to find pictures, i immediately was reminded of several good things. That’s how gratitude works, isn’t it?
So, in no particular order:
- Belugas- no I haven’t played with a beluga in over 6 years. The fact that belugas EXIST puts them on my gratitude list. They are perfection in the form of a beautiful arctic angel.
- Danger Russ – I wouldn’t call you my work husband, but I can’t thank you enough for putting up with me Tuesdays- Thursdays, and being so understanding. I appreciate you and am grateful that someone like you is there.
- The Kid- you cannot, I mean, CANNOT be in a bad mood around this cat. It’s physically impossible
- Karen – mah babe! My sexy sexy gurl! I love how you continue to inspire me. You inspire hundreds of people, even those you’ve never met or even know who you are. Your awesomeness inspires me. And those I inspire have you to thank also. Ps- I love the shit out of you!
- Chris : okay, I lied. This one is at the top of my gratitude list. Because I WAS going to write a whole post on how amazing this guy is! And not just because he’s sexy. Well, I mean, he’s dead sexy but that’s not even remotely the point. I came home and told him I had a lousy day, and he decides I need a back rub. And he notices when I do nice things for him, which makes me want to do nice things for him all the time. Like make chicken soup for him when he’s feeling sick. And he encourages me. Even when I’m down, Chris is my number one cheerleader.
I’m doing all right.
My evening routine is not becoming quite as routine as I’d like but I’m working on it. Yoga isn’t quite as enjoyable as I’d hoped I’d find it but I’m working on that too.
I haven’t gotten around to writing anything more than my posts but I’ll work on that too.
I am a work in progress. One day at a time. I am not just going to survive, I will come out the other side of these struggles stronger, smarter, and better!