For those with a busy schedule, one of the best meals to make for your lunch or dinner is the one that takes very little time to prepare. That’s why I absolutely adore these Greek Wraps. The prep for this quick meal is, at most, 15 minutes. But you can meal prep and slice and dice veggies as well as make the tzatziki sauce beforehand, and have this as a quick grab-and-go meal all week.
Nutritional Information: Serves 2
Serving size- 1 wrap: 264 calories, Carbs: 20.2g, Fat: 9g, Protein: 14.3g
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp capers
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 4-6 tortillas
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4-6 red or green lettuce leaves
- 1 cup hummus, grilled chicken, or your choice of protein (beans, egg, tuna, tofu, etc)
- 1 oz shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- Make the tzatziki sauce. Mix the yogurt, lemon juice, capers, and black pepper in a medium bowl
- Place a tortilla wrap on a plate and place a lettuce leaf. Load the tortilla with your choice of veggies. Top the veggies with a ¼ cup of your choice of protein (hummus, chicken, etc).
- Spoon the tzatziki sauce over the veggies. Roll the tortilla to enclose wrap, and enjoy.